Monday, August 26, 2013

Update?

It's been quite awhile since my last update.

I really haven't been doing much, work has been going really great, I like the people I work with and I get along with everyone and everything there pretty well.

School is going so so, there's notmuch to say other than I'm still working on my classes and tests, pretty mundane for school.

I've also recently turned 18, so now I'm technically an adult, and that kinda feels weird......

I haven't felt really inspired to write or post anything on here lately, I went to a pretty awesome "conference" this summer that I really enjoyed.

I wish I had more to say, but I hoenstly don't. I'm updating so whoever reads this blog knows i'm not dead, but the only people who read this blog know otherwise because I talk to them. That didn't make sense.


Anyways, I'm still working on figuring out life and God's purpose for me  and I'm praying that I can figure it out sooner.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative