Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Life

I don't know, it just seems that life is a lot...weirder. Kinda like what I was posting about last semester, only worse.

There's so much talk of the future, and I can't comprehend it. My parents are talking to me about when I'm moving out, graduation for both college and High school, jobs, all sorts of stuff, but I can't get it through my head. My life is currently only being lived in the current week.

Honestly, my life is so crazy and stressful right now I don't know what to think. I have a job now, and it's really awesome because I love my job and everything at work is going fantastic.

Things other places are just crazy. My family is crazy stressed out about a ton of stuff, my grandma living with us, my dad and his job, and just, stress and life. So yeah, I've had a lot of that on my mind lately and it's just...difficult. Having a stressed out family isn't any fun, and graduating in a month doesn't help much.

I've also talked about communicating problems in the past...I don't quite know where I am with that now...I haven't noticed myself getting upset because of a missed opportunity or where I was ignored...now it seems like every time I say something It sounds incredibly stupid or I'm misunderstood. It's just that lately, every time I want to talk to one of my friends, or want to say something, whatever I say comes out incredibly stupid and just weird. I don't know.

In other news, I got in another car accident a few weeks ago and now I hate driving even more. I get so nervous at stop lights now it's not even funny...*sigh*

I don't really know what to say now, other than my last night of bible study was tonight and we ended our series on not wasting your life...We talked this semester about how important our faith is and why and how we should live it out and how important it is...Good stuff.

Right now I'm tired, and just, conflicted with everything in life now. So much going on. I haven't written anything on here in forever...i wonder if anyone still reads it?

jd\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative