Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What?

Here I am again! Instead Of typing on my iPod, I'm here on my new iPhone! :D. Got it for my birthday, and it's pretty awesome. Anyway, I've been stressed a lot about school lately.

I spent all last week working on finals for my english class. I was very stressed all week. Whenever I get stressed, I freak out. Literally. I fall apart. I lose all ability to see things reasonably. It's bad. However, in this whole time I was stressed about school, I learned something. I learned about important it is to trust god, and I learned that I need to do that.

Whenever I'm in times of hardship, or struggle, I need to not fall apart. I need to put everything on God and trust in him. I know it's hard, and I'm not going to be able to be perfect. However, after seeing how stressed I got, I learned that trusting completely in God is something I really need to do. It's important.

I need to learn that I am nothing without god, and that I need to rely on him for everything, instead off selfish prideful self. I need to learn that sometimes I can't handle it on my own

I dont have it all together, I make mistakes. My pastor once said that anyone that says they have it all together is a liar, because we don't have I all together. We"re all sinful, broken people. We don't have it all together. We like tote ourselves this, but we simply cannot live life on our own. We need to rely on him. Sometimes God will completely break us to show how we need to do this.

 We're all broken people. We all have sinned. What is sin? Sin is missing the mark. We were made to live for so much more, but we missed the mark. We failed. We sinned. We go against god and his plan. We are broken and nothing we can do will fix it.

When we sinned, what did god do? Did he just throw us away? No. He loved us, and sent his son so that we could live. He lived the perfect life we couldn't. He took our punishment on him. All we have to do is ask for forgiveness.

Becoming a Christian doesn't mean we"ll be sinless. We will still sin, we will mess up. The beauty of all this is that god still uses us. The bible is full of imperfect people, and te they're people that god uses I fulfill his plan. No matter how broken we are, god can still use us.

Now,'I'd love to keep talking about this, but it's 1am and I must sleep. I'll maybe talk more about this later, but I just fealt inspired to write this.

Jdg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative