Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A rather ramble.

I don't have much to say right now.

I'm listening to David Crowder right now.
I'm anxious about my english class that starts Thursday.
I'm sitting in my grandparent's basement at a tiny desk.
 I'm now listening to Daughtry.
I shot 8 different guns today.
I had two tacos for supper.
I had 3 pieces of pizza for breakfast.
I'm going to bed soon.
I'm graduating next year.
This blog post is full of very short sentences.
I have my music playlist on shuffle.
Now an add is playing.
I'm using spotify.
I need a job.
Now I'm listening to Matt Maher.
Nope. Didn't like that song.
Now I'm listening to David Crowder again.
I should go to bed but I don't want to.
I think I'm going to go brush my teeth.
I just paused my music.
I am now going to brush my teeth.
I just brushed my teeth.
I just flossed my teeth.
I am now listening to gungor.
Now I'm bored
I just looked over at my bed
I noticed it needed air in it
I put air in it
I have to put air in it before I go to bed and in the middle of the night
It has a leak somewhere
I burned my math book once
Now I'm listening to dubstep
My sister just told me to be quiet :(
My sister is now ignoring me
Listening to david crowder again.
I'm about to go to bed.
I'm ending this blog post now.

Okay, so that was a weird blog post. I don't know, I didn't have much else to say.

Jdg


2 comments:

  1. I was not ignoring you I was in the bathroom. Lol

    Gungor is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative