Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What do I say?

I don't know what to say. My family has been sick for the past week, and it's been the MOST BORING week ever. I've had nothing to do all day. In fact, today was the first time I had left my house in 4 days. It's crazy. It's been a very lonely and boring week until today.

Today some friends of mine came over and swam. It was fun. It was the first time I had seen them in over a week.

I don't have much to say other than I'm going to be very busy this coming year....Ugh, I don't even want to think about it. I don't want to think about the future at all. Thinking about the future makes me intimidated and depressed. It just isn't something I don't even want to put into my head. It's something I know I have to think about because I'm getting older, but I really don't want to.

I really don't know what to say in this blog post.
I don't have anything to say.

Nothing interesting at all...I don't know what to say. I can't even think of anything to say. Nothing....Nothing comes to my mind at all other than the future and this summer....

No thoughtful comments, nothing to say....I don't know. I'm tired.

I've had a cough for the past week. It's annoying. My head hurts from coughing.

This has been a post about nothing. Nothing important. Nothing serious. Nothing. A post of absolutely nothing important? So why did I even bother typing all this? I don't know. Maybe it's because I was bored. Maybe it's because I haven't written a blog post for a long time.

I don't know.

I say I don't know a lot.  I don't know why. :P

I also never lie. I mean, I don't always give direct answers, but I never lie...It just feels like something I can't do.

I also have a good friends. I tell them they're good friends all the time, but it never seems to be good enough. I repeat myself a lot. Maybe because I can never find a good enough way to tell them they're good friends.

I'm very tired. My face hurts. I have sunburn.

I still don't know what to say.

Someone give me ideas on what to blog about.

jdg

1 comment:

  1. I think you're doing fine with the blogging... Sometimes people don't want to read about something so heavily filled with information that it's like trying to enter a room literally stuffed to the top with textbooks.

    I know what you mean about the future stuff, too. At least a little bit. It's hard. I don't like it. <_<

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative