Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A post

I don't have much to say. I really don't. I'm just sitting here in bed, listening to music and typing on my iPod. And chatting with a friend. A lot of times, I sit here with the note section open, or the new post tab open. But nothing happens. I just let it sit there all day, always saying that I'll get to it later. But I never get to its later

Not much has happened since I last blogged, other than I finally got a new computer. It's so nice having a computer that I can call my own, and this one runs games so much better than my last one. Play decent games I now can. Talk like yoda I do.

I have my biology final exam tomorrow. Of course, it'll be tomorrow when i post this so yeah.

This post has no depth at all to it... Seriously. I can't think of anything serious or important to say in this post. Ugh, i think im convinced I'll never have long, deep, blog posts. :-\

I fail at writing serious things or long paragraphs fill of meaning and content. I'm just not much of a descriptive person or a writing type.

Signing off.

Jdg

1 comment:

  1. Hey! A lame post is better than no post!
    Besides, sometimes deep posts are tiring. No one wants to slog through 9 pages worth of deep reflections. IMHO, that is. XD
    Nice to see you posting!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative